[WriteLog] IARU - HQ multiplierlist 2014

To: "'cq-contest@contesting com'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>, <N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] IARU - HQ multiplierlist 2014
From: "Joergen \"Joe\" - OZ0J" <contest@oz0j.dk>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 21:25:41 +0200
Hi all

Together with N6TV, Bob I have created a list of known HQ multiplier
stations.

The list can be downloaded at
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2651703/iaru.txt

N6TV has created a zip file that can be downloaded at
<http://bit.ly/itudtb> http://bit.ly/itudtb

The zip file contains file to be used in N1MM, Win-Test and Writelog.

Any corrections to this list please e-mail to n6tv@arrl.net and
contest@oz0j.dk

Does anyone know the call sign of the HQ station in El Salavador? We do have
both YS1YS and HU0YS listed.

BTW I hope to work a lot of you on 10 M CW, where I am the operator on 10 M
CQ (OZ1HQ)

Vy 73 de OZ0J / 5Q2T

Joe