Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC2014 Radios and Software

To: David Siddall <hhamwv@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC2014 Radios and Software
From: LB3RE LJ3RE Stein-Roar Brobakken <post@lb3re.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 23:33:10 +0200
HiI use only my Win-test for IARU test and mainly multi op CQ ww SSB contest.
I use 100% N1MM & Writelog 50/50 rest of yearly contests for cw/rtty/ssb as
there is impossible to get: - new contests in WT - Good RTTY setup into WT -
extra RTTY windows WT - extra RTTY macro on shift+Fx'n buttons - SO2R two
computer in WT - add extra mult radio option in M/S or M/2 - Not ADIF import is
also a BIG minus  So i converted back to  N1MM and Writelog after got supported
by needed stuff ;) Now i see DXLOG is very popular, made by 9A5K

---73 LB3RE RagLB3RE LJ3RE K3RAG ex: LA6FJAwww.lb3re.com ~ Rag ~ Stein Roar
Brobakken e-mail:post@lb3re.comhttp://la5o.wordpress.comwww.contesting.no

Most obvious is that Wintest is the predominant contest logging software in

Europe and has a stellar reputation. There were more WRTC contestants from

Europe than anywhere else.  Also, Wintest immediately promised (and

delivered) support for WRTC's unique scoring rules for competitors.  I've

used it at several EU stations and never have a problem with it, even

though never read any directions either!

73, Dave K3ZJ