[CQ-Contest] Detailed Line Scores

To: CQ-Contest@CONTESTING.COM
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Detailed Line Scores
From: jpescatore@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 06:30:38 -0400 (EDT)
Other than for Sprints and NAQPs, I've come to realize that 3830scores.com is
really where I look for seeing how I did in a contest - going by claimed
scores, at least. The only reason to look at the ARRL or CQ websites is for the
UBN data, and CQ sends that out in an email. 3830scores is so much easier to
use, makes it easy to compare scores, has more data, soapbox comments, etc.

The down side of all this is the casual entrant who doesn't know about 3830
never actually sees their call and score unless they do go the websites, use a
different interface for each contest, etc.Maybe that is something for the
Contest University to get across - enter your score in 3830scores when you send
your log into the contest sponsor.

73 John K3TN