[CQ-Contest] LaQP (Louisiana Qso Party) results posted

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] LaQP (Louisiana Qso Party) results posted
From: Mark Ketchell <k5er@k5er.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2014 17:05:15 -0500
The Louisiana Contest Club (N5LCC.com), new sponsor of the LaQP is proud to announce that complete results of the 2014 event are now available at www.laqp.org . As promised, we have a list of all category winners and also a list of all participants, ranked by score. We had a great time making Louisiana Parishes available to many. Over 6500 Qso's were made, and thanks to our fixed stations and some very active rovers, we gave out some of the more rare parishes, and hopefully made many happy.

On behalf of the members of our club, and the many fine operators in our state, we thank all who participated and made the event a success. Look for us again next March for an even bigger event. Bookmark the web site and check back for next year's date and more info.

73,
LaQP Committee
WM5H, AC5O, K5ER