[CQ-Contest] Dimly lit working environments:

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Dimly lit working environments:
From: AC0W <ac0w@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 13:10:08 -0400 (EDT)

Some of the lamps will have a color tone or color temperature (not all vendors do this for residential lamps). You want color temperatures 4100 K and higher, such as 4100 K, 5000 K, and 6500 K. You do not want color temperature below 4100 K or avoid 2500 K, 3000 K and 3500 K.

This applies to both LED and fluorescent lamps.

Bill
AC0W

Message: 2