[CQ-Contest] IARU HF Championship Record Updates

To: Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>, Nathan Moreschi <n4ydu@yahoo.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] IARU HF Championship Record Updates
From: Ward Silver <hwardsil@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 21:57:19 -0500
Hello contesters - as the log checkers and writeup authors do their work, it would be terrific if the IARU HF Championship results were brought up to date. The records were previously maintained by the sorely-missed Ken Adams K5KA (SK) who last published an update in 2003. The record listing consists of all-time category records and records in each category for the land-based ITU zones.

What's needed is a little keyboard time - all of the IARU results are available online through ARRL Contest Results web page (arrl.org/contest-results-articles) and the searchable online databases (http://www.arrl.org/results-database). It would be acceptable to have volunteers taking a continent or category. If you are interested, please contact me or the IARU HF author, Nate Moreschi N4YDU (n4ydu@yahoo.com) off-list and we'll see what we can accomplish.

73, Ward N0AX
ARRL Contributing Editor