[CQ-Contest] Log submission deadlines

To: <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Log submission deadlines
From: "James Cain" <jamesdavidcain@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 14:10:54 -0000
Holy cow! I made 21 QSOs in the SAC CW on Sept 20 and 21, logged on paper. This
morning, Sept 29, I built/typed a Cabrillo log, QSO-by-QSO, went to the SAC
robot site to paste it in and submit it, and the web site said "Log upload is
currently closed: No active contests."

I checked the rules and, sure enough, you had seven days to submit your log. I
missed by about 12 hours.

I don't blame the SAC sponsors, particularly. They are just in line with other
contest sponsors these days.

What to say? One less log for them for log-checking if nothing else.

Jim Cain, K1TN/4
Florida