[CQ-Contest] Submitting Spotting reports via SMS text messages?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Submitting Spotting reports via SMS text messages?
From: Hank Greeb <n8xx@arrl.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 18:35:39 -0400

I've heard, some time ago, that some DX clusters have a way to accept a DX Spot via a SMS Text message from a standard Cell Phone (Not a smart phone.)

I'm a luddite and have a standard olde phone, but occasionally I'd like to be able to contact the DX Cluster network with a spot when I'm out and about in the field and don't have WiFi capability.

I've tried an internet search for "SMS Text DX CLUSTER" and came up with nothing seemingly relevant.

Would someone please tell me where to go to find such capability, and details on how I get started (other than buying a smart phone - my dumb phone sometimes seems smarter than me. :)

Thanks in advance & Thanks for the bandwidth.

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time