[CQ-Contest] NY QSO Party - This Saturday - All Counties and Several Mob

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NY QSO Party - This Saturday - All Counties and Several Mobiles
From: "dfaklis@frontiernet.net" <dfaklis@frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 14:31:23 -0700
CQ NYQP!  Saturday 18 OCT, 1400 UTC for 12 straight hours.

AK2X/M (with AK2D), K8MR/M, N2CU/M, N2ZN/M (with NW2K), NT2A/M, W2M/M (W3NO,
AD8J), WJ2O/M, and possibly NJ1F/M, fun to chase all over the state, from East,
West, North and South.

We're still working to get all 62 counties on the air (so far, missing a couple
of counties in the North Country).  All contest bands (160m-2m and higher) and
all modes (CW, SSB, Digital) will be represented.  Lots of confirmed interest
from DX.

The event is well funded with many categories and there is plenty of
opportunity to win a plaque both within NY and outside of the state.  The
plaques are really beautiful.

Here is a link to the 2014 rules:  (Exchange:  RST and County, in NY; RST and
S/P/*DX*, outside NY)

http://nyqp.org/wordpress/nyqp/2014/NY_QSO_Party_Rules_2014.pdf

More info on mobile routes etc. (new updates soon):  www.nyqp.org

Any questions, please send me a note.  Thanks and hope to see you on Saturday!

73, Dean, NW2K