[CQ-Contest] FW: Tic Ring connector source?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] FW: Tic Ring connector source?
From: "Tim Duffy" <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 21:41:08 -0400

Hi Tim -

Thanks.  I just received his request yesterday and am attempting to come up
with a manual he also requested.

Best regards,
Carl @ TIC Gen Direct
1815 Robinhood Drive, Thief River Falls, MN 56701
carl@ticgen.com; 1-800-TIC Ring (842-7464); 218-681-1119; fax 218-681-8509

"TIC Ringrotor for rotating multiple antenna's on one tower"