Re: [CQ-Contest] N1MM LOGGER+ ... CQWW

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] N1MM LOGGER+ ... CQWW
From: Nitin Muttin <vu3tyg@yahoo.co.in>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 01:47:12 +0800
Similar experience here, I installed the plus version at the last minute and
enjoyed using the application during the contest. The CAT (using USB) kept
dropping and I fixed by disabling the power saving to the USB Hub in windows
device manager.

Thanks to the N1MM team for the upgrade and the great user experience.

73
Nitin [VU3TYG]

73
Nitin [VU3TYG]