[CQ-Contest] 2014 CQ WW SSB Contest Raw Scores Now Available

To: "'Contest Reflector'" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2014 CQ WW SSB Contest Raw Scores Now Available
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 02:22:52 -0000
The raw scores for the 2014 CQ WW DX Contest SSB are now available at
http://www.cqww.com/claimed.htm

These are the scores as calculated by our log checking software BEFORE any
checking or score reductions have been done.  These scores provide quick
feedback on who might be the winners, but there is a lot of log checking
still to go.  It is not unusual for scores to drop 3-8% (or more) so we will
have to wait until the checking is completed to know who the winners will
be.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the contest.

You may still submit your log using the web upload at
http://www.cqww.com/logcheck/
While not eligible for any awards, late logs are shown in the results and do
help us greatly with the log checking.

Any questions about the raw scores or other matters relating to CQWW should
be sent to questions@cqww.com.

73

Randy Thompson, K5ZD
Director - CQ WW DX Contest