[CQ-Contest] Worked All Germany Contest - raw scores are online

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Worked All Germany Contest - raw scores are online
From: Christian Schneider <prickler.schneider@t-online.de>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2014 14:40:14 +0100
Hello contesters,
the raw scores of Worked All Germany Contest 2014 are online:
http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/contest/wag/2014/
Please check whether your call is in the choosen category and the score meets your calculations. These are unchecked scores only - our logcheck will start now and should last until about the end of the year. Late log submissions are still possible due to problems with the logupload shortly after the contest (in case you don't find your call in the list despite an upload on contest Sunday).

Stay tuned via our website of follow us on twitter
https://twitter.com/WAG_e

Thanks again for all the activity and hope to meet you in WAG 2015!

73, Chris DL8MBS
WAG Contestmanager