Re: [CQ-Contest] Monitoring CW paddle sending

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Monitoring CW paddle sending
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2014 21:07:22 -0600
Remotely mount the speaker.

I did this, it was sooo loud afterwards, that I had to put a pot on it to be able to adjust the volume. I drilled a small 1/8" hole just above the "Y" in WinKeyer USB printed on the front panel. Painted the insides of the hole black, and with some silicone glue stuck the tiny speaker hole so it lines up with this hole. It is amazingly LOUD. like I said so Loud I had to add a Pot on it. And it is soo loud the pot rarely gets above a 1 on the 0 to 10 equivalent scale. During Field Day it maybe got up to a 4 or so at the most.

>Joe WB9SBD

Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme