Re: [CQ-Contest] Wrong Categories

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Wrong Categories
From: Pedro Colla <pedro_colla@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 14:45:16 -0500
"The red dots in the cloud of blue? Guys who hastily filled out the 3830 form
and forgot to note assistance."I don't think your method has the statistical
power to settle your hypothesis within a reasonably low error.
But to verify empirically I'd reproduced it with the numbers at 3830 and
indeed, it's not conclusive. The ones with might be highlighted as "cheaters"
by this method didn't perform that well anyway; and probably it's just not
enough to to tell.
73 de Pedro LU7HZ/LT7H
Dr. Pedro E. Colla
Va.Belgrano-Ciudad de Cordoba
Cordoba- Argentina
"Que el hombre sepa que el hombre puede.".A.Barragán, Expedición Atlantis..