Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC2018 Qualifying-single band?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC2018 Qualifying-single band?
From: "Mike & Coreen Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 19:14:19 -0400
Randy K5ZD said (in part):

"I read it that if you operated 160m single band, your points are calculated

as your percentage of the all band winning score.  It is a way to allow

single band entries to gain qualifying points, but with some risk.  WPX is

the one contest where the single band entries can have as many points as the

all band."

and Christian DL1MGB followed with:

"Hello,

just as a short notice and to avoid further guessing I want to confirm
K5ZD's

explanations regarding the qualifying scores of assisted and non-assisted

competitors and single band entries.

73s Chris DL1MGB

President Organizing Committee WRTC2018"

========= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

So Mike VE9AA (me) asks for clarification please.  Does this mean if I do
10m single band in any contest my score is multiplied by 5 or 6 to equal the
all band scores?

Example : If I make 1M pts in a 10m single band effort, and it was a 5 band
contest, my equalized score would then be 5M ?

or do I have that wrong?

Regardless, maybe some clarification can be explained in the criteria.
Seems open to interpretation.  A lot like my brain was yesterday morning, hi

73 Mike VE9AA

Mike, Coreen & Corey

Keswick Ridge, NB