Re: [CQ-Contest] Comments / FAQs on WRTC2018 qualification rules

To: "Richard F DiDonna NN3W" <richnn3w@verizon.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Comments / FAQs on WRTC2018 qualification rules
From: "Milt -- N5IA" <n5ia@zia-connection.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 07:45:44 -0700
Good morning, Rich,

If you were assisted, and Doug was non, then that is a proper comparison.

Although it appears I failed, I was simply trying to state that the actual comparison of N2IC to K4XS did not carry much weight because of the extreme difference between the two different operating locations.

Thank you for listing a more proper comparison. Congrats. As I stated, YMMV.

73 de Milt, N5IA

-----Original Message----- From: Richard F DiDonna NN3W