[CQ-Contest] AI6V - P49V SK

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] AI6V - P49V SK
From: Marko L Myllymaki <marko.l.myllymaki@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 07:21:23 -0800
Very sad news indeed.

I first met Carl at Visalia early 90s.  He was often operating WPX that time
from Aruba and I did same from Curacao several times, and we always had nice
chats about recent contests and he was always providing valuable advice to
starting contester.  Few years ago when living in Brazil we actually joined
on last minute organized ARRL 10M Contest M/S effort with him and  Oms PY5EG
at ZW5B.  We had a great time.  RIP OM, and my deepest condolences to Sue.

Marko N5ZO/ZD8O