Re: [CQ-Contest] Need clarification from DL1MGB

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Need clarification from DL1MGB
From: Davor Kucelin via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 09:32:29 +0000 (UTC)
I agree with 4O3A in this case as many others
"1. Number of contests for qualifying to maximum - 8 (eight). It will   give
more chance to simpler stations and will make qualifications
   more attractive. Does it has a sense if we, more or less, already
   know who will be qualified, and it depends only on how large station
   is? I belong to those who are privileged, but I do not like it at all.
2. To count contests in season 2017, giving to us enough of time, as we
   all have family, business and private life.
3. Not to change numbers of teams in EU areas, and to keep it as it was
   before. Needless to make more comments on how it is now in rules.
4. To make visible difference between Unassisted/Assisted, giving 0,9
   to assisted, for example
5. To keep MS scores weightiness same as SOAB, as it was before. With
   factor 0,9 we will push MS contesting by side in next two years. MS
   is much more closer to WRTC principle, than SOAB Assisted. Thanks to
   same weighting factor of SOAB and MS in previous qualification
   period for WRTC in USA, we have had very attractive and intensive MS
   fighting in EU and USA, and some continental records are increased
   significantly."

73 Dave 9A1UN / PW5G WRTC 2006 / K1G WRTC 2014