[CQ-Contest] W1AW/KH6

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] W1AW/KH6
From: Oliver Dröse <droese@necg.de>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 17:47:01 +0100

Hi guys,

is there any OP schedule available for W1AW/KH6?

Condx are not very favorable right now for antipodes QSOs. We had an opening towards KH6 on 20 SSB yesterday for just an hour before the band closed. As you can image pileups were immense and no chance for a low power station to get thru even if they were 57 on peaks. :-( They were very weak on 40 CW with lots of heavy QRM and I'm really not sure the QSO was okay or just my imagination, I fear the latter.

So it would be helpful to know if there are any other chances to work them from here or if my chase throughout the year for all W1AW portable states was just a waste of time and now fails because of not catching HI as the last one ... would really hate it. ;-)

So any info much appreciated - thanks in advance!

73, Olli - DH8BQA

--

Contest, DX & radio projects: http://www.dh8bqa.de