[CQ-Contest] Announcing the 2015 Orlando Contest Dinner February 13, 201

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Announcing the 2015 Orlando Contest Dinner February 13, 2015
From: Chris Plumblee <chris.plumblee@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 21:52:42 -0500
Greetings fellow contesters! It gives me great pleasure to invite one and
all to the 2015 Orlando Contest Dinner, sponsored by Yaesu and the Florida
Contest Group! Mark your calendar for February 13, 2015 at 6pm and come
visit us in sunny Central FL, where the high today was 77 degrees!

Tickets are on sale now for the fabulous Orlando Contest Dinner, the
hottest ticket in the Southeast! To reserve your seat, send $20 per ticket
by check to K4LQ at

3437 Lake Josephine Drive
Lake Placid, FL 33852

If checks aren't your thing, you may Paypal $21 per ticket (to cover fees)
to blake@n4gi.com.

Your dinner ticket admits you to the dinner, entitles you to free domestic
807s throughout the night, and serves as an entry into our raffle for one
of our fabulous prizes! Additional prize tickets are available in advance
via PayPal or via cash at the dinner for $10 per ticket.

The FCG is pleased to welcome K0DQ to the podium for the 2015 Orlando
Contest Dinner. Vice Admiral (Ret.) Scott Redd is one of the premiere
single-op contesters in the world, having won single-op world titles for
both modes of each of the three major DX contests (ARRL DX, CQWW, and
CQWPX) during his career. Since he retired from the Navy in 2001 he's
operated from various stations in New England and from Aruba as a
single-op, including serving as KE3X's teammate in WRTC 2014.

The dinner will be at the American Legion Department of FL located at 1912A
Lee Road, Orlando, FL 32810. Doors open at 6pm. If you're thinking about a
trip to the Caribbean for ARRL DX CW this year, or just need an excuse to
put away the snow shovel for a weekend, plan to come to Orlando and enjoy
what is arguably the second largest hamfest and the fastest-growing
contester social event in the country!

Based on demand from 2014, we have reserved a larger room for 2015.  Please
invite your friends to join us for the best deal in amateur radio!

If you have any questions about the event, please contact me via email.
Otherwise, I'll count on seeing you in Orlando!

vy 73,
Chris WF3C

--
Chris Plumblee