Re: [CQ-Contest] Fishing for Ideas

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Fishing for Ideas
From: "XV4Y (Yan)" <xv4y@nature-mekong.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 07:41:35 +0700
Hi Pete,

Merry christmas to you and to all the list readers.

I know that's not 100% software but here is one tool that I found essential for
my contesting activities.
http://blog.radioartisan.com/arduino-cw-keyer/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/k3ngarduinocwke/

I compiled it as a Winkey "emulator" and it runs on a 10$ hardware bought
online.

73 es HNY,
Yan.
---