[RTTY] ARI International DX Contest 2014 Results

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>, RTTY Contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] ARI International DX Contest 2014 Results
From: "Bob I.2.WIJ via RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 18:27:16 +0000 (UTC)
Dear Contesters,
I am glad to inform you that the DX results of the 2014 editionof the ARI
International DX Contest have been published.
You can read those results and/or download the .pdf file at the ARI web site
www.ari.it
select  HF-> Contest-> ARI International-> DX Results
You can also directly access, or download, the .pdf file through this link:
http://www.ari.it/images/stories/ContestHF/ARIDX-2014-DX-RESULTS.pdf ;
I hope you will enjoy reading your results.
You should also shorlty receive an e-mail withyour UBN file (log checking
report) attached.
The next contest edition  will  be  held  on  May  2/3,  2015, starting at
1200Z  on  Saturday  and  ending  at 1159Z  on  Sunday.
No significant change to the rules is actually expected.
Rules for the 2015 edition will be published in due time.
Thank you for supporting the ARI International DX Contest.
73 --Bob, I2WIJA.R.I. HF Contest Manager