Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP CW Op Name - Je suis Charlie

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP CW Op Name - Je suis Charlie
From: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbs@vitelcom.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 17:16:15 -0400
"Simple solution? Clearly indicate that this is within the spirit of the contest by making it a permitted practice......"

I hope we don't get carried away with this idea especially during the upcoming political campaign cycle where we have pseudo names given out to make a political statement such as Hillary, Jeb, Mitt, Dr. Ben, and Rand etc.

Herb, KV4FZ