Re: [CQ-Contest] Cross-Entity Remote for Contesting and DXCC

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Cross-Entity Remote for Contesting and DXCC
From: "XV4Y (Yan)" <xv4y@nature-mekong.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 07:19:50 +0700
Hi,

This is a very exciting news as it opens new way of financing DXpeditions.
Every DXpedition could bring it's own "time share" remote station located a few
meters from the operating positions.
"VIP Donators" could use it in a priority order given by the amount of their
donation.
This would ensure :
- QSOs on all bands for the biggest donators (even 160m is possible in daytime)
- Bigger donations as you want to be sure to have enough time to use the
"remote station" on all the needed bands.

73,
Yan.
---
Yannick DEVOS - XV4Y