[CQ-Contest] K1N DXpedition and CW Contests Next Weekend

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] K1N DXpedition and CW Contests Next Weekend
From: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 09:44:37 -0500
I'm hoping the K1N CW pileups die down some before next weekend.  Last night
there were stations calling them all the way up to 7050.

There are two CW contests next weekend - The FOC Marathon and the NCJ CW Sprint
that both have a lot of activity. There is also a RTTY contest which I remember
from past Sprints that has quite a bit of activity. Also the MN QSO Party is
going on. Space is going to be at a premium, especially on 40 CW.

Hopefully the K1N organizers much know this because K4UEE is a long time FOC
member. I hope they can move further down the band on CW or maybe concentrate
on SSB when those events are taking place.

Jeff KU8E