Re: [CQ-Contest] K1N pile ups

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] K1N pile ups
From: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2015 07:12:09 -0700
W2GD, one of the K1N operators, is a big fan of the CW Sprint. Navassa would be a multiplier in Sprint. Just wondering if .....

73,
Steve, N2IC

On 02/02/2015 09:10 PM, George via CQ-Contest wrote:
Jeff,

You might as well forget about the K1N boys doing anything to avoid the
weekend contests.  I suspect their pile ups will be a boisterous as  ever.
Personally, I think they are doing a great job, although it is  really
difficult to know where they are listening.  More QSX spots from  those who work
them would help greatly.

73, George.

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL