Re: [CQ-Contest] Station Survey for a Contest Program

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Station Survey for a Contest Program
From: "KC4HW/Jim" <kc4hw@centurytel.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2015 09:46:44 -0600
Thanks to all for the input and suggestions!  I got over 35 replies!

I have more than enough information for the presentation.  My goal
was to introduce this great part of our hobby to the newly licensed
members (which make up the majority) of our club so that when they
get on the air they may understand/appreciate it a bit better.

Everybodies input was very helpful.

Jim/KC4HW
http://www.alabamacontestgroup.org
http://www.alabamaqsoparty.org