[CQ-Contest] Proper Cabrillo mult for PR, VI, etc in NA Sprints?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Proper Cabrillo mult for PR, VI, etc in NA Sprints?
From: Tim Shoppa <tshoppa@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 11:57:45 -0500
Struggled a little bit with N1MM last night. The stations I worked were
properly sending their location as required by NA Sprint rules, but N1MM
was having a cow (popping up new second entry windows! WTH?) whenever I put
PR or VI in for the multipliers.

I swear N1MM used to auto-equivalence PR=KP4, VI=KP2 so these so stations
could comply with the NA Sprint rules and N1MM could tabulate mults the way
it likes to. Is this a recent change? I'm not upgrading to N1MM+ anytime
soon, so maybe I gotta get used to this N1MM quirk.

What actually is supposed to go into the Cabrillo, VI or KP2? Ed sent me
"VI", that looks closer to what the rules say, so I'm leaning towards that
as being correct.

Tim N3QE