Re: [CQ-Contest] K1N information

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] K1N information
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 08:33:07 -0600
I think the members of the K1N DXpedition would appreciate any
donations you can manage, for THEIR effort. I know each of these guys
put forth a LOT of money. One of the ops in the 1993 KP1 DXpedition
returned home virtually broke and had a hard time even supplying QSL's
to people. He told me a lot of people didn't even supply return
postage.

My rule-of-thumb is to send a DXpedition $5 for each QSO I made.
Sometimes more. I know any DXpedition to Bouvet is going to be VERY
expensive.

73, Zack W9SZ