[RTTY] NS RTTY on Thursday

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NS RTTY on Thursday
From: Ken Beals <k6mr@outlook.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 22:53:52 -0800
Greetings Diddlers!

With your ears still ringing from the weekend you are thinking "Why would I
want to do MORE RTTY?". Well yes, everyone had a grand time this last weekend,
but it wasn't a Sprint now, was it? With the RTTY Sprint creeping up on us (15
March), you still need some Sprint mode practice! And since your station is
still set up for RTTY, it's easy to do.

Please join us at the usual time and place. I don't think P49X will be there
this week to add some excitement (thanks Ed!), but you never know who might
show up.

Dupe rule still in effect, so don't let the small number of unique stations
slow you down. Invite your friends to join in and keep everyone busy.

The usuals:

Friday, 20 Feb 2015, 0145Z - 0215Z (Thursday 19 Feb 2015 in NA)
-- 1745 - 1815 PST
-- 2045 - 2115 EST
-- (others in-between these two)
-- 160: 1805 and up <--- NOTE!!!
-- 80/40/20, +80kHz up from the band edge
-- Same band dupes ok after 1 intervening Q.
-- 1 kHz QSY rule, otherwise standard Sprint rules.
-- 100W power limit.

Please visit http://www.ncccsprint.com/rttyns.html for complete rules and links
to other info.

Report scores to 3830scores.com, and join us at 0300Z on 3610 kHz for comments
and questions.

Diddle diddle,

Ken K6MR