Re: [CQ-Contest] Multi-Band Bandpass Filters

To: ku8e@bellsouth.net, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Multi-Band Bandpass Filters
From: Ken Widelitz <widelitz@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 16:22:35 -0600 (CST)
   I have both. The DuneStar have blown more frequently. The Array Solutions
   have gone out of tune more frequently.
   73, Ken, K6LA / VY2TT

   On 02/19/15, Jeff Clarke<ku8e@bellsouth.net> wrote:

   Looking for feedback on multi-band bandpass filters to use for SO2R.
   The  two  I'm considering are the DuneStar 600 and the Array Solutions
   BandPasser II. I've used the Dunestar at our contest station in Bonaire and
   they seem to work OK. We have occasionally had to send one back for repair
   with one of the band positions not working anymore. Guess we maybe blew it
   by having it on the wrong band when transmitting.
   What are you serious SO2R guys using?
   Jeff KU8E