Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX contest and Low power

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX contest and Low power
From: rob <wa1fcn@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 17:13:14 -0600
On 2/19/2015 4:16 PM, xe2b wrote:
..and like 10KW from XE2 zone on grid DL81

Enviado desde mi Samsung Mobile de Telcel

[CQ-Contest] ARRL DX contest and Low power </div><div>
Anyone else care to voice an opinion ?

Low power from W1 is like 3kW from W6. So try comparing your scores to
ours on the left coast.

73, Jim K9YC

    Hi Jim

Now I know we have worked 100 times and I am sure you know even tho I am W1 I live in Alabama. Not exactly W1 propagation..... In any case Jim wouldn't you like
        to compare apples to apples...  W6 low power to W6 low power ?

Good luck this weekend if your in the ARRL dx contest....I will be SB 40 once again.

            73 BoB WA1FCN