Re: [CQ-Contest] [YCCC] Boom for Bose Headset

To: Peter Chamalian W1RM <w1rm@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [YCCC] Boom for Bose Headset
From: NG7A <gc.ng7a@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 08:45:04 -0700
AntLion Audio out of Portland Oregon makes a nice noise canceling mic for
headsets at a reasonable price.  It attached magnetically to the headphones and
comes in a nice leather storage case.

Model GDL-0422 Mutless Mod Mic sells for approximately $50.

I have one from my QC15s and like it alot.

73,

George NG7A

Sent from my iPad