Re: [CQ-Contest] Boom for Bose Headset

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Boom for Bose Headset
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 11:34:44 -0700
I wish I had a mic for my Able Planet noise reducing headphones. Heil used to sell an addon mic a long time ago. I don't think they do anymore.

Mike W0MU

On 3/3/2015 10:43 AM, Jim Brown wrote:
On Mon,3/2/2015 10:55 AM, Filipe Lopes wrote:
Don't get me wrong, I'm not suddenly becoming a phone man but I would love >>to have one headset that I can use for both modes for when I do get on.

The Yamaha CM500 fits that bill quite well. Very comfortable, even after a LONG contest weekend, sounds great on both TX and RX. About $60.

73, Jim K9YC