[CQ-Contest] SAC 2014 - FINAL RESULTS

To: TOEC <toec@contesting.com>, ccf@contesting.com, oz-contest@contesting.com, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SAC 2014 - FINAL RESULTS
From: SM5AJV <sm5ajv@qrq.se>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 18:22:15 +0100
We are now pleased to announce the final results of the Scandinavian
Activity Contest 2014,
after a number of adjustments to the preliminary results were made during
the five-day review
period. We’d like to thank you for your observations, and will continue to
work on improving
the log checking process and the clarity of the rules text.

Over 2200 logs were submitted on CW and SSB, signifying a healthy SAC!
There is still room
to grow, and we will keep looking for ways to increase activity both within
and outside Scandinavia
to ensure a fun time for all. A PDF Results Booklet will be released in the
near future, including
the tabulated results, soapbox comments, and longer contest stories and
photographs collected
from a number of SAC participants.

​
​
Go to http://www.sactest.net/blog/sac-2014-final-results/
where you find all the details, including a list of all 75+ plaque winners.

Everyone may now retrieve their PDF awards for printing by browsing the
results page and clicking
the number in front of your callsign. Your detailed log check report is
available by clicking your callsign.

We look forward to seeing you again this autumn!

Please mark 19-20 September (CW) and 10-11 October (SSB) in you calendars
already now
​!​

73
SAC Contest Committee