Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2S

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2S
From: Tom Osborne <w7why@frontier.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 12:04:46 -0700
Hi Rick

What I did here when my Heil headset crapped out was to get a pair of Radio Shack cordless headphones. I took the boom mic off and put some Velcro on the part that connected to the headphones and some on the headphones. Now when I want to use the mic, I just stick it on the 'phones with the Velcro. Works and sticks good and when I want to operate a CW contest, I just take the mic off and put it aside until it's needed again. Works good! 73
Tom W7WHY