[RTTY] Thursday NS RTTY (15M trial)

To: <rtty@contesting.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "'NS'" <nccc-blue@kkn.net>
Subject: [RTTY] Thursday NS RTTY (15M trial)
From: K6MR <k6mr@outlook.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 21:19:16 -0700
Greetings Diddlers!

I hope everyone's voice has recovered after the weekend. Maybe all those
fancy DVKs are saving wear and tear!

Thursday (in NA) is the next running of our weekly RTTY get together. I have
it on good authority (well-known RTTY Sprint contester) that 15 meters may
be coming to life this season. Let's give it a try this week and see what
happens. If we start on 15 we'll know pretty quickly if there is any
propagation.

A warm NS welcome to Dale, KG5U who jumped into the deep end of the pool
last week. Always happy to have a new participant as well as a new
multiplier.

Dupe rule still in effect, so don't let the small number of unique stations
slow you down. And don't forget 160 in the last few minutes.

And the details:

Friday, 3 April 2015, 0145Z - 0215Z (Thursday 2 April 2015 in NA)
-- 1845 - 1915 PST
-- 2145 - 2215 EST
-- (others in-between these two)
-- 160: 1805 and up <--- NOTE!!!
-- 80/40/20/ and 15!  +80kHz up from the band edge
-- Same band dupes ok after 1 intervening Q.
-- 1 kHz QSY rule, otherwise standard Sprint rules.
-- 100W power limit.

Please visit http://www.ncccsprint.com/rttyns.html for complete rules and
links to other info.

Report scores to 3830scores.com, and join us at 0300Z on 3610 kHz for
comments and questions (and dinner menus).

Diddle diddle,

Ken K6MR