[CQ-Contest] Posting Scores

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Posting Scores
From: George Schultz via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 20:16:52 -0400
Umm, what's this--a little jab below the Mendoza Line, here?

"You and Jim can continue to enjoy time in your local junk yard,  looking
for 386 and 486 desktop computers that still work."

Let's see...seems to me a respectful response might be something  like:

"You're free to choose (or not) your own technology, of course.  But,  just
to point-out that your
choices are behind the current state-of-the-art."  That's OK--to each his
own."

Maybe N6TJ is quite happy doing things the way he does them?   So?  He's
one of the guys who blazed a trail for us--a champion in his own  right. And,
he did that in a era when love of the game, hard work and talent won  the
day--without the "assistance" of F-Keys clicking on "spots," etc, etc...

I'm not speaking for Jim here--he can do that nicely for  himself!  It
would appear, though. from that demonstration of snark...that  SOME folks don't
have much respect for those who made their mark on the path to  where we are
today.  Considering the source, though, I'd say that
attitude--unfortunately--falls well within the envelope of expectations...

Geo   W0UA