Re: [CQ-Contest] Way back - ARRL log format -- suggestion for Cabrillo

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Way back - ARRL log format -- suggestion for Cabrillo
From: David Pruett <k8cc@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2015 01:08:26 -0400
Yes, Goran this was incorporated a few years ago. The "QSO:" tag at the beginning of the line is changed to "X-QSO:" to exclude the QSO from checking.

This is documented clearly in the Cabrillo V3 spec on the WWROF web site at:

http://wwrof.org/cabrillo/cabrillo-specification-v3/

But there are other web sites claiming to have the V3 spec that do not have the reference to "X-QSO:"

Dave/K8CC