[CQ-Contest] First Day GQP

To: secc@contesting.com, gcgmail@georgiacontestgroup.com, sedxc@yahoogroups.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] First Day GQP
From: John Laney <k4bai@att.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 01:14:14 -0400
Hope everyone had a great time in GQP despite the band conditions. KK4BNC drove me and we hit about 23 counties on Saturday. Missed SEMI (missed the turn) and MACO (couldn't find the road) and HARR. But KU8E and I will start in HARR on Sunday at 1400Z. We are going north to the TN line and back down to his QTH in HARR. We will try to be on 40 and 20 in every county and on 15 if it opens. 15 didn't seem to be open on Saturday when we listened. But, thanks for all the QSOs on 20, 40, and 80 CW. 100W from an IC756Pro and Hustler whips. Have two on mag mounts on the trunk on my 1997 Buick. Operator sits in the rear seat witht the radio to his side.

Hope for better conditions on Sunday and for everyone to have a good time in the annual GA QSO Party. Please join in the fun and competition.

73, John, K4BAI.