Re: [CQ-Contest] [QRP-L] 7QP May 2

To: "qrp-l@mailman.qth.net" <qrp-l@mailman.qth.net>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "4sqrp@yahoogroups.com" <4sqrp@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [QRP-L] 7QP May 2
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 06:35:01 -0600
ooops
I forgot to put in the link to the rules!
http://ws7n.net/7QP/new/Page.asp?content=rules

1300 UTC Saturday to 0700 UTC Sunday (6 AM to midnight PDT the first
Saturday in May).    7th call area stations work everyone, others work
7th area stations only.    Work stations once per band/mode.    7th area
 mobiles (and those participating in other concurrent QSO parties or
contests) may be worked again as they enter new counties.
Exchange: 7th area stations send signal report plus 5-letter
state/county code (e.g., ORDES; see list).    County-line stations send
multiple codes, e.g., UTRIC/IDBEA (state code needed only once, e.g.,
ORDES/JEF).    Non-7th-area stations send signal report plus
state/province/"DX" two-letter codes.    Stations in other QSO parties
send their appropriate exchange.    The 13 "Provinces" are VE1-9, VO and
 VY0-2.    County-line contacts may be logged with one entry showing all
 counties or with separate entries for each county.

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy