Re: [CQ-Contest] Assisted vs Unassisted

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Assisted vs Unassisted
From: "WW3S" <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 20:23:30 -0400
funny you should mention racewalking.....our local club provides communications
for a 5k walk/run every Memorial Day....there are runners, walkers, and
“racewalkers”......now you get a free t shirt, and a small certificate if you
win....two years ago, there was an altercation between the racewalkers, seems
one thought the other was running, not walking....it was “unbelivable” that
someone that was following the racewalking rules could finish so fast...last
year that individual was disqualifed.....looking forward to 2015 !!!!