Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 149, Issue 17

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 149, Issue 17
From: "XV4Y (Yan)" <xv4y@nature-mekong.com>
Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 07:45:31 +0700
Hi,

For those who like to do "rates analysis" easily, QScope.org provides an
ready-to-use tool.
You just upload the log to QScope and run the QSO Rate "per band" chart with 1
minute or 5 minutes time base.
It will give you a graphical view of what is doing the operator.

https://qscope.org/stats/qsorate/

73,
Yan.
---