Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW CW 2014 TO7A.

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW CW 2014 TO7A.
From: Dmitry Stashuk <dx@ut5ugr.com>
Date: Sat, 09 May 2015 12:13:56 +0300
Hi, Rich.
I don't have entire contest record. I did make dual CQ record at Randy's K5ZD
personal request. Hi did ask me exactly about. To record all the contest I need
an extra computer with at least 500gb hdd or more which not so easy to bring
with me to overseas. If rules will require this, I will do.
Actually you didn't say something on examples below. Can you scan up to 30 khz
in 2-3 minutes and find few mults on overcrowded band as in this examples?

73's Dim UT5UGR