Re: [CQ-Contest] TO7A debacle

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] TO7A debacle
From: "Juan EA5RS" <ea5rs@ono.com>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 20:08:57 +0200
Interesting debate, but I am afraid there has been some misleading
info/assumption on the reason for TO7A's DQ.

I have not studied the log in detail, but if you are curious enough, have a
look at TO7A's 160m log:
Not one single station with a public log in zones  11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 20 or
33 claims working TO7A on 160
Yet TO7A's log claims having worked 29 stations in these zones.
Most of these 29 QSOs are unique calls at least on 160, most do not have a
public log, and if they have a public log, the 160m QSO with TO7A is not
there

Maybe this has something to do with why he has been DQd
I have performed a similar scrutiny with some of TO7A's competitors logs but
I haven't found a similar situation

Just public logs data (5,8 million records) and some database code

Juan
EA5RS