Re: [CQ-Contest] QRP cheating

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QRP cheating
From: "KU7Y" <ku7y.cw@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 20:52:55 -0000
During a 2 year period I did 6 contests on 160m, 2 ARRL, 2 Stew Perry and 2
CQ 160m.

Each contest I heard MS and the only NE state I needed but never could get
so much as a ? from any of them!

That was from Washoe Valley, NV using an inverted Vee at 70'.

Maybe this location will be kinder to me!  :-)

OK, back in my hole,

Ron, KU7Y
Arizona Outlaws Contest Club
Northern California Contest Club