Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX Leading Zero Plea

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX Leading Zero Plea
From: RT Clay <rt_clay@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 18:04:37 +0000 (UTC)
>From the FAQ on  http://www.cqwpx.com/

The rules say to begin with serial number 001. Do I have to send or announce
the leading zeros in every serial number?

No, you do not. It is only important that you give out a number that increases
in sequence as you work stations. When you reach 1000, you should continue
sending all 4 digits.

Tor
N4OGW