[CQ-Contest] recording

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] recording
From: "XV4Y (Yan)" <xv4y@nature-mekong.com>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 07:28:49 +0700
Hi,

It's a very interesting piece of software.
I will try to run it.
If it can run on 2008 Dell Mini 9 (single core Atom) along with N1MM, then it
can run on any computer.
HP offers its Stream 11 for 200$ new, and it is 4 times more powerful than my
current logging computer.
http://www.engadget.com/products/hp/stream/11/specs/

73,
Yan.