Re: [CQ-Contest] Proposed rules changes

To: <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Proposed rules changes
From: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 15:59:59 -0600
Oh really?  Take the Olympics for example ... it's a contest.  Consider the
drug testing that takes place.  Everyone is presumed GUILTLY until proven
innocent.  Exactly opposite to your ramblings.  What you are saying, if
someone cheats smartly, its up to the contest committee to catch me.  Give
your head a shake.

Doug

I wasn't born in Saskatchewan, but I got here as soon as I could.